Hi Dimuth,

I can't find datasource property named as "WSO2_ANALYTICS_FS_DB" in both
> analytics-datasources.xml files.

Sharing WSO2_ANALYTICS_EVENT_STORE_DB and
 WSO2_ANALYTICS_PROCESSED_DATA_STORE_DB would be enough. I think the Doc
needs to be updated.
@Rukshani, please note.

Once you point the above two Data sources to the same DB, you should be
able to see the DAS tables in ML. If not, can you please share your
datasource configuration in both servers?

Anyway, ML 1.1.1-SNAPSHOT is using carbon-analytics v1.2.4 and DAS 3.0.1 is
using carbon-analytics v1.0.5. Hence you will get errors when the dataset
is created, saying the table is corrupt. So use either the latest released
versions of both ML and DAS (1.1.0 and 3.0.1), or the snapshot of both
(1.1.1 and 5.1.0).

Regards,
Supun

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 4:29 PM, Dimuth Menikgama <dim...@wso2.com> wrote:

> I am trying to follow this documentation on Machine learning titled as
> "Integration with WSO2 Data Analytics Server" .
> [1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/ML110/Integration+with+WSO2+
> Data+Analytics+Server
> <https://docs.wso2.com/display/ML110/Integration+with+WSO2+Data+Analytics+Server>
>
> I can't find datasource property named as "WSO2_ANALYTICS_FS_DB" in both
> analytics-datasources.xml files.
>
> When I continue the process to create a dataset ignoring above issue, I
> can't see any DAS tables in ML.
>
> I am using ML 1.1.1 and DAS 3.0.1 versions.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Dimuth.
>

> <https://docs.wso2.com/display/ML110/Integration+with+WSO2+Data+Analytics+Server>

*Supun Sethunga*