Hi Jason,

Sorry, you mean defining 3 sensors when creating new device plugin. Yes,
that feature is included after Alpha is released. If you need more than one
sensor you need to define like which is already there.  Please follow
section three[1] in this article. It will help you to understand how to
create your own sensor type and deploy into the server in details.

1.
https://medium.com/@GPrathap/maven-archetype-for-creating-a-device-plugin-for-wso2-iot-server-34f0d6309e18#.ieom887a5

Thanks,
Geesara