Hi Omindu,

As per the offline discussion we had yesterday, it looks like after the
initial backup of the jars into patch0000, it does not backup the new jars
which are installed via features. In-order to revert the jar, you would
need to download the jar (from the feature) and copy it to the plugins
directory. Please create a JIRA for this in Kernal.

Regards,
Nira

--

*Niranjan Karunanandham*