Hi Hasitha,

Thanks for the confirmation.

Looks like for my requirement, selectors is not the choice.

My requirement is to have a queue with messages which can be approved by
another party. Need to maintain the queue messages which have not been
approved. Possibly the best option would be to use another queue for
unapproved messages and keep it untouched.

Shazni Nazeer
Associate Technical Lead | WSO2

Mob : +94 777737331
LinkedIn : http://lk.linkedin.com/in/shazninazeer