Hi guys,

I have some concerns regarding the permission refactoring that we have
worked on. I think following things need to get into consideration. You can
refer the changes I have done in user-mgt component with [1].

1) Added all the permissions in component.xml of both service and UI
component

Consider a scenario where someone installed only the user-mgt UI feature.
In there all the permissions related to user-mgt and role-mgt should be
there, in permission tree. And same if someone only installed the user-mgt
server feature, all the permissions should have created, in order to invoke
the services.

2) Add reference for identityCoreInitializedEventService in both UI and
service component

Currently we have added the new permissions levels for idp-mgt and
application-mgt components. But in there we have included permissions and
reference for identityCoreInitializedEventService, only in UI components.

Do we need to consider the above scenarios? What is the correct way of
doing this?

[1] https://github.com/wso2/carbon-identity-framework/pull/588/files

Thanks and Regards
--