Hi Chamila,

We have improved analytics-wso2 as analytics-wso2-2.0.0 to couple with
VizGrammar versions. For a beta pack if you have created gadgets referring
"analytics-wso2". When you migrate best option if to refer
"analytics-wso2-2.0.0". Since we have fixed a lot bugs and have done
improvements from beta if there are any issues for your gadgets, in that
case you can migrate your analytics-wso2 file to libs and refer it.
Ultimate goal is to maintain versions in that directory.

Regards,

--

*Tharik Kanaka*

WSO2, Inc | lean . enterprise . middleware

Email: tha...@wso2.com | Web: www.wso2.com