Hi Asanthi,

Please find below brief description about caches also raise the original
issue with a public jira.

AppAuthFrameworkSessionContextCache Holds the user authentication session
between multiple service providers
AuthenticationContextCache Holds the state/context of a single
authentication/logout request processing
AuthenticationRequestCache Holds the authentication request parameters
AuthenticationResultCache Holds the authentication result
AppInfoCache Holds the OAuth client application information
AuthorizationGrantCache Holds the authenticated user attributes
OAuthCache Holds OAuth tokens and authorization codes
OAuthSessionDataCache Holds the state/context of the OAuth request
SAMLSSOParticipantCache Holds the SAML sessions
SAMLSSOSessionIndexCache Holds the session indexes of the SAML sessions
SAMLSSOSessionDataCache Holds the state/context of the SAML SSO request
ServiceProviderCache Holds the Service Providers
ProvisioningConnectorCache Holds the provisioning connectors
ProvisioningEntityCache Holds the provisioning entities
ServiceProviderProvisioningConnectorCache Holds provisioning connectors
service provider wise
IdPCacheByAuthProperty Holds IdPs by authenticator property
IdPCacheByHRI Holds IdPs by home realm identifier
IdPCacheByName Holds IdPs by name

Thanks,
Gayan

--