Hi Indunil,

Its not about what is best but its all about what is most suitable for
internal developments. A lot libraries are based on d3 and its the main
core library so we cannot compare with it. As Damith has pointed out
Vizgrammer is written on top D3 and Vega and heavily used in internal chart
implementations such as analytics-esb, analytics-is and in DAS, CEP. Using
that will give you the same look and feel of other WSO2 products.

Regards,

On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 3:12 PM, Damith Wickramasinghe <dami...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Vizgrammer is written on top D3 and Vega and and its much more easier to
> implement charts than D3. But with D3 you will have much more control but
> IMO its better to use Vizgrammer since we have used it to implement all our
> charts in our analytics effort. And you can also contribute it by adding
> the charts which are not already supported.
>
> Thanks,
> Damith.
>
> On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 3:03 PM, SajithAR Ariyarathna <sajit...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> AFAIK, we use D3. We have used it in other products e.g. AppM, DS,
>> Analytics etc.
>>
>> On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 2:53 PM, Indunil Upeksha Rathnayake <
>> indu...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I am working on including several graphs into a gadget of an internal
>>> dashboard. Appreciate your help on identifying the best suitable
>>> jquery/javascript charting library which can be use for an internal
>>> purposes, which will be providing more user friendly environment and as
>>> well as easy to use. I have found several options as follows.
>>>
>>>    - CanvasJs: Open source and Follows a simple "royalty-free"
>>>    licensing model based on the number of developers, which allows to
>>>    integrate & distribute CanvasJS in SaaS and Internal Applications without
>>>    any royalties.
>>>    - FushionCharts
>>>    - D3.js: Open source and released under BSD license
>>> - Chart.js: Open source and available under the MIT license
>>>    - VizGrammer: Open source and JavaScript library that based on d3.js
>>>
>>> Thanks and Regards
>>>
>>> --
>>> Indunil Upeksha Rathnayake
>>> Software Engineer | WSO2 Inc
>>> Email    indu...@wso2.com
>>> Mobile   0772182255

>> Sajith Janaprasad Ariyarathna
>> Software Engineer; WSO2, Inc.;  http://wso2.com/
>> <https://wso2.com/signature>

> Software Engineer
> WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
> <http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwso2.com&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEZvyc0uMD1HhBaEGCBxs6e9fBObg>
> lean.enterprise.middleware
>
> mobile: *+94728671315 <%2B94728671315>*

*Tharik Kanaka*

WSO2, Inc | lean . enterprise . middleware

Email: tha...@wso2.com | Web: www.wso2.com