Hi All,

I am working on a jira regarding adding app-store related permissions to
EMM console [1]. In EMM we use app-store for installing and handling mobile
apps. So I thought of adding the permissions that are only related with
mobile-apps. But in carbon-appmgt, when the user logins, it checks for the
subscriber role for the web-apps [2][3], even though it has a separate set
of permissions for mobile-apps [4]. So in that case, even though the user
is only concerned about mobile-apps, he/she should have subscriber role for
web apps to login to app-store. Is this the correct behavior?

[1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/EMM-1333
[2]
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-appmgt/blob/master/features/org.wso2.carbon.appmgt.store.feature/src/main/resources/store/controllers/acs.jag#L116
[3]