Hi Udara,

IMO second option more towards to advance editing. Isn't it good to have
a single option called "personalize view". Inside of it, we can provide
"advanced settings", which provides the second scenario? WDYT?

Regards,

*Dakshika Jayathilaka*
PMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos
Associate Technical Lead
WSO2, Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware
0771100911