Hi Hanen,

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 9:57 PM, Hanen Ben Rhouma <hanen...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks guys for your help but I guess I didn't explain it well; Actually,
> I'm looking for a step by step configuration that allows me to create an
> identity provider which jumps to our DB or any other inhouse endpoint (it
> can be a REST endpoint) in order to retrieve user details and aggregate
> them within the SAML token. Is there a way to do it through WSO2 IS?

You can write custom user store manager according to [1] and override
doAuthenticate,
doGetUserClaimValue methods to jump into your DB or REST endpoint.
Once you have custom user store, you can configure a service provider in
WSO2 IS with SAML inbound protocol.

[1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/IS520/Writing+a+Custom+User+Store+Manager