Hi all,

We are seeing the following exception during integration tests for
analytics-apim when upgraded to carbon-analytics-common 5.1.3. I see there
has been a change in the TemplateManagerAdminServceStub wsdl[1] which
relates to this. Any idea on how we could solve this?

ERROR
[org.wso2.analytics.apim.integration.common.clients.TemplateManagerAdminServiceClient]
- RemoteException
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Could not edit the Scenario because another
scenario with same name 'RequestSummarizer' already exists.
        at
org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:531)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:370)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:445)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:225)
        at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:149)
        at
org.wso2.carbon.event.template.manager.stub.TemplateManagerAdminServiceStub.saveConfiguration(TemplateManagerAdminServiceStub.java:2129)
        at
org.wso2.analytics.apim.integration.common.clients.TemplateManagerAdminServiceClient.saveConfiguration(TemplateManagerAdminServiceClient.java:94)
        at
org.wso2.analytics.apim.integration.tests.apim.analytics.APIMAnalyticsBaseTestCase.saveConfiguration(APIMAnalyticsBaseTestCase.java:328)
        at
org.wso2.analytics.apim.integration.tests.apim.analytics.APIMAnalyticsBaseTestCase.init(APIMAnalyticsBaseTestCase.java:104)
        at
org.wso2.analytics.apim.integration.tests.apim.loganalyzer.LoganalyzerTestCase.setup(LoganalyzerTestCase.java:69)
        at
        at

https://github.com/wso2/carbon-analytics-common/blob/master/service-stubs/org.wso2.carbon.event.template.manager.stub/src/main/resources/TemplateManagerAdminService.wsdl
--