For API Manager Rest API scope validation we need to get the scops from the
introspect endpoint response.

Current implementation of OAuthSecurityInterceptor does token validation
and only return the status of the access token.

In order to do the scope validation we are planning to extend this
OAuthSecurityInterceptor, but according to the current implementation
introspect endpoint response is protected from a private method.

To avoid code duplication in the extended class
*Is it possible to expose a method to get this response?*

Do you have any plans to OOTB support for scope validation?

Thanks & Regards,
Ishara Cooray
Senior Software Engineer
Mobile : +9477 262 9512