Dear experts,

Please advice a way to clear up the Registry Cache, which is really good to
have.

Thanks, Wenxing

From:  "wenxzhen";<wenxing.zh...@qq.com>;
Date:  Nov 7, 2016
To:  "wenxzhen"<wenxing.zh...@qq.com>; "Rajith Roshan"<raji...@wso2.com>;
Cc:  "dev"<dev@wso2.org>;
Subject:  Re: [Dev] How to clear up the Registry Cache?

Appreciated if anyone can shed some light on how to clear up the Registry Cache.

Thanks, Wenxing

From:  "wenxzhen";<wenxing.zh...@qq.com>;
Date:  Nov 7, 2016
To:  "Rajith Roshan"<raji...@wso2.com>;
Cc:  "dev"<dev@wso2.org>;

Hi Rajith,

You are right, there is no well defined way. Before deleting the UM data and
Registry data, I have already deactivated the tenant.

The exception below happened on my re-creation of the tenant with the same
name. Please advice whether it's the problem that the Registry cache was not
cleared up?

Thanks, Wenxing