Hello,

We're trying to launch WSO2 IS from a docker image by passing admin
username and password as environment variables:

JAVA_OPTS="-DWSO2_ADMIN_USERNAME=customuser -DWSO2_ADMIN_PASSWORD=custompwd"
./bin/wso2server.sh

while WSO2_ADMIN_USERNAME and WSO2_ADMIN_PASSWORD are declared within
user-mgt.xml as follow

 <AdminUser>

23
<http://bitbucket.fpa.rbxd.ds/projects/LS/repos/wso2/browse/repository/conf/user-mgt.xml#23>

                <UserName>${WSO2_ADMIN_USERNAME}</UserName>

24
<http://bitbucket.fpa.rbxd.ds/projects/LS/repos/wso2/browse/repository/conf/user-mgt.xml#24>

                <Password>${WSO2_ADMIN_PASSWORD}</Password>

25
<http://bitbucket.fpa.rbxd.ds/projects/LS/repos/wso2/browse/repository/conf/user-mgt.xml#25>

            </AdminUser>

We noticed that it's working locally but when we deploy in a centos VM
containing docker, the variables aren't replcaed by their values.

Any ideas why it's not picking up the arguments values?

Regards,

Hanen