Hi Megala,

Yes, I'm experiencing the same. It is a bug. Will get back to you with a
fix or a workaround. Thanks for reporting the bug.

@Damith, the execution plan up count is called even when viewing the
execution plans. And it makes the execution plan count increased by one. As
a fix, I think, we need to handle the call method call or will have to keep
a list of already available execution plans and check before increasing the
number. WDYT?

Thanks,

--
*Ramindu De Silva*