Hello,

I am trying to enrich the user creation form within WSO2 IS. For this I
checked out the source code of org.wso2.carbon.user.mgt.ui-5.6.34 and
changed it a bit by adding an "organization" attribute within the first
step in user creation form (modified *add-step1.jsp*,
*add-finish-ajaxprocessor.jsp* and *UserBean.java*).

After generating the jar and restarting WSO2 IS I noticed that the field is
there and I can fill it and the creation if successfully finished but when
I display my user profile the "organization" field is empty and even within
ApacheDs the information wasn't persisted.

Do I have to modify the server bundle as well
(org.wso2.carbon.user.mgt_5.6.34). If so could you please guide me where
the new attribute needs to be declared.

Regards,
Hanen