Thanks Chamila,

I think I need then to override IdentityMgtEventListener which is within
the jar org.wso2.carbon.identity.mgt_5.6.34.

Do I have to use a patch ? If so, do I need to ckeck out the source code of
org.wso2.carbon.identity.mgt_5.6.34, change it and deploy a new jar which I
need to put within patches directory?

Regards,
Hanen