On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 11:52 AM, Godwin Shrimal <god...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> As described in [1] we need to configure username/password in
> IsAnalytics-Publisher-wso2event-AuthenticationData.xml and
> IsAnalytics-Publisher-wso2event-SessionData.xml files. How do we handle
> when some user store has policies to change credentials periodically. Do we
> have to change credentials in those configs file and restart Identity
> Server all the time or do we have any alternative for this ?

ATM, we only support basicAuth; there is no any other option.. Only thing
that you can do is, have a seperate user (in another usestore) which have
login and event pulisher permissions..

Actually these files are hot deployable artifacts.. You don't have to
restart the server for a change.

Thanks,
Mohan

--