Hello,

Following my last email, the probleme is that, I created a tenant which
uses a ReadOnlyLdapUserStore as user store. When I'm trying to create a
user through the askPassword feature, I'm getting an error saying that
: Invalid confirmation code for the user. But when I create a user in the
main tenant using the sanme feature, it works fine. So can you give me any
details on the problem?

Still can you confirm that when I disable the captcha in the
identity-mgt.properties file it is disable for all the tenant?

--
Cordialement,

Alioune B KONÉ.
MASTER ETNA 2016.