Hi Koné,

I think tenant is retrieved from the user who initiate the request.

If the admin of tenant1.com (eg:ad...@tenant1.com) initiate the request,
user should be created in the corresponding tenant.

Regards!
Chamila

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 4:01 AM, Koné Alioune Badara <
kon...@etna-alternance.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using the rest method of this documentation for the user creation
> through askPassword:
>  https://docs.wso2.com/display/IS530/Creating+Users+
> using+the+Ask+Password+Option#CreatingUsersusingtheAskPasswo
> rdOption-UsingtheRESTAPI
>
> Can you tell me how can I fill in the tenantId of the tenant in which I
> want to create the user? Because I tried using the soap method, it works
> very well for the super tenant, but not the tenants under. It seems like
> the tenant name is not send to the server and so it is trying to find the
> confirmation code for users in the super tenant.

> Cordialement,
>
> Alioune B KONÉ.

Chamila Dilshan Wijayarathna,
PhD Research Student
The University of New South Wales (UNSW Canberra)
Australian Centre for Cyber Security
Australian Defence Force Academy
PO Box 7916, Canberra BA ACT 2610
Australia