Hi Nisala,

How can we secure this API? Do we have to write a MSF4J Interceptor for
that? We can certainly write on, but we are not sure how to access the UUF
session to validate the user.

So, how can we verify whether the current session is authorized or not.

Thanks,
KasunG

--

*Kasun Gajasinghe*Associate Technical Lead, WSO2 Inc.
email: kasung AT spamfree wso2.com