Hi Dharshana,

To get a proper understanding of the actual coverage, merging of all the
jacoco coverages is a must. It may be to merge the coverage of unit tests
and osgi tests together. It could also be extended to generate coverage of
tests across repos as well.

For example, we have a repo dependency hierarchy like the following. If we
could get coverage per-repo as well across all the repos, that'll be
beneficial as well.

carbon-security <-- carbon-identity-mgt <-- product-is

So, we need to have this capability in our products. Can you provide your
input here on how we can achieve this? A sample config would be great.

Thanks,
KasunG

--

*Kasun Gajasinghe*Associate Technical Lead, WSO2 Inc.
email: kasung AT spamfree wso2.com