Hi,

Having some problem when using sendToClient() method in the UUF Server Side
JS API. I am trying to send an array with a set of map elements as in [1]
including some boolean values. When we are sending this value to client
side using the sendToClient(), it's injecting the variables to the "js"
placeholder in the layout. But when evaluating the variable, boolean values
are not stored as it is but as follows.
*function Boolean() { [native code] }*

Seems like in there, it's getting the value of
"booleanVaribale.constructor". I'm using uuf version "1.0.0-m9". Is this
expectable or an issue?

[1] [ {"claimURI":"http://wso2.org/claims/givenname
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwso2.org%2Fclaims%2Fgivenname&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHhpHtMY1eVUFZfM8A2n2iOnajUvg>
","required":"function Boolean() { [native code] }"},
{"claimURI":"http://wso2.org/claims/lastname
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwso2.org%2Fclaims%2Flastname&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGDQuIZMXiN8WMbgitjy9uIJ_jKDw>","required":"function
Boolean() { [native code] }"}]

Thanks and Regards