Hi Denuwanthi,

We check the *Accept-Language* header value in the request to identify the
locale. Can you check on Safari whether this header is added correctly and
it's value is correct? It is possible that in Safari browser, this header
is set to some other locale which does not have a properties file.

Thanks,
Shan.

--
Shan Mahanama