Hi,

In identity.xml we have used some parameterized values when constructing
endpoint urls,

For example,

<IdentityProviderURL>
*${carbon.protocol}://${carbon.host}:${carbon.management.port}*
/samlsso</IdentityProviderURL>
<DefaultLogoutEndpoint>
*${carbon.protocol}://${carbon.host}:${carbon.management.port}*
/authenticationendpoint/samlsso_logout.do</DefaultLogoutEndpoint>
<NotificationEndpoint>
*${carbon.protocol}://${carbon.host}:${carbon.management.port}*
/authenticationendpoint/samlsso_notification.do</NotificationEndpoint>

>From the code, I can see that these values are replaced by HTTPS transport
parameters related to the carbon management console, ie. that is https port
number. Suppose If I want to use HTTP only, is there a way to make a config
change that will make the protocol value and port number be picked for HTTP
rather HTTPs?

Thanks,
Farasath Ahamed
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com