Thanks Godwin,

It's working by passing the query param to the xml metadata file

<SingleSignOnService
Binding="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:bindings:HTTP-Redirect"
                     Location="https://IP:PORT/samlsso?tenantDomain=domain.com";

ResponseLocation="https://IP:PORT/samlsso?tenantDomain=domain.com"/>

I'm trying to pass it dynamically by picking it up from the login
(email so contains domain name), so I overrode WebSSOProfileImpl
(Spring SAML) by setting the AuthRequest Destination to default
Location with tenantDomain param but it's not picked up.

Any idea why or what should be tweaked for this?

Regards,

Hanen