Hi Pavithra,

You can use WSO2 Integration Cloud[1] as the cloud service provider for
your project[2].

For implementing *Cloud based security testing service *you can try out [1]
docker image. My recommendation is to play with it locally and create your
own docker image and deploy as a cloud service in Integration Cloud [1]
later. Follow [4] for deploying custom docker images in cloud.

Creating your docker images you can follow [5],[6]

Front end application for consuming the cloud service can be deployed as a
web application in the Integration cloud [1]. Also to get familiar with the
cloud you can follow the cloud documentation[3].

[1] http://wso2.com/cloud/integration-cloud/#
[2] https://docs.wso2.com/display/GSoC/Project+Proposals+for
+2017#ProjectProposalsfor2017-Proposal22:[PlatformSecurity]
SecurityTestingasaServicewithDockerContainerization
[3] https://docs.wso2.com/display/IntegrationCloud/WSO2+Inte
gration+Cloud+Documentation
[4] https://medium.com/@mcvidanagama/wso2-integration-cloud-
now-supports-millions-of-app-types-4489e742a4e2#.z8p4knpz1
[5] https://docs.docker.com/engine/getstarted/step_four
[6] https://docs.docker.com/engine/userguide/eng-image/baseimages

Thanks,
Kasun