Hi Vihanga,

Yes. We need to make corresponding xtext if we are to use this approach.
Problem is If we can't automatically convert antlr to xtext, then everytime
there is a grammar level change we will have to manually update xtext
grammar which is not scalable. We can't maintain two grammar definitions.
Anyway that is my view. Let's see what others have to say.

Thanks
/Tishan