Hi,

I am a final year undergraduate of Electronic and Telecommunication
Engineering, University of Moratuwa. My experience with Java
8,rx-java,carbon transport and WSO2 integration server motivated me to
select this project as my GSoC project for 2017. I was an intern at
WSo2( Integration team) for 6 months implementing several features for new
Integration server using Java8 and rxJava. Please provide me some guide
lines and materials for study and get a clear understanding about the
mentioned project.

Thanks

--
*D.M.Hasitha Nadishan Jayasundara*
*Department of Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering*