Hi Hanen,

Thank you very much the interesting about these and we know you have
contributed lot more to us earlier as well. Let me explain this situation.

As you already know this is a GSoc project and someone who would like to
join as a student can deliver this project and get the credibility as well.
So that is individual task from GSoc perspective.
But we are discussing all the stuff in public only. So definitely you can
contribute to this by following the mails regarding this project whenever
it's required. Definitely  we will add you to that mailing threads as well
when we discuss these further. We hope that you will actively involve
further and let us know any further clarifications.

*Harsha Thirimanna*
*Associate Tech Lead | WSO2*

Email: hars...@wso2.com
Mob: +94715186770 <+94%2071%20518%206770>
Blog: http://harshathirimanna.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/harshathirimann
Linked-In: linked-in: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/ha
rsha-thirimanna/10/ab8/122