Hi Hasitha,

Thanks for your interest on video scene detection project. The objective of
this project is to implement a Java-based video scene/shot detection
system. The project will also investigate on the effective usage of
Tensorflow for video scene/shot detection. Finally, the project will do an
evaluation of the accuracy of the video scene detection by comparing
results with few standard video benchmark datasets such as TRECVID.

Please go through the following link to get you familiarized with the
Tensorflow technology which we will use in this project [1].

[1] https://www.tensorflow.org/get_started/get_started

Thanks,
Miyuru Dayarathna, Ph.D.
Senior Technical Lead,
WSO2 Inc.

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 11:28 AM, Hasitha Jayasundara <
hasithajayasunda...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
> I am a final year undergraduate of Electronic and Telecommunication
> Engineering, University of Moratuwa. My experience with Java 8,C,algorithms
> and WSo2 CEP[1] motivated me to select this project as my GSoC project for
> 2017.I was an intern at WSO2 for 6 months and successfully completed Image
> processing module(4th sem) in university.Please provide me some guide
> lines and additional materials for study and get a clear understanding
> about the mentioned project.
>
> Thank you
>
> [1] http://wso2.com/products/complex-event-processor/
> --
> *D.M.Hasitha Nadishan Jayasundara*
> *Department of Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering*
> University of Moratuwa
> *mobile:* *+94711959266 <+94%2071%20195%209266>*
> *blogspot*: learnjavawithisla.blogspot.com/  *email:* hasithajayasundar
> a...@gmail.com
> <https://www.facebook.com/hasitha.nadishan.3>
> <https://twitter.com/HNadishan>
> <https://lk.linkedin.com/in/hasithajayasundara>