From: Dimuth Menikgama <dimuthu...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Date: 11 March 2017 at 19:49
Subject: [Dev][GSOC][CEP] Atom Plugin for Siddhi
To: dev@wso2.org

Hi,

I am Dimuth Menikgama, a Computer Science and Engineering Undergraduate at
University of Moratuwa, Faculty of Engineering. I worked in WSO2 in the
previous year as an Software Engineering Intern.

I'm willing to participate GSOC 2017 and I'm interested in the Project
titled as "Atom Plugin for Siddhi". I read through the description provided
in the document. I like to know more about this project regarding Error
reporting.

Error reporting in this context mean showing alerts for syntax, semantics
or logical errors right? Not for things like compile time/run-time errors?

Thank you

Regards,
Dimuth Menikgama

--
M. Dimuth Tharaka MenikgamaDepartment of Computer Science and Engineering,
University of Moratuwa

www.neverstopcodingblog.wordpress.comdimuthu...@cse.mrt.ac.lk | +94 71 466
9103 <+94%2071%20466%209103>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/dimuththaraka/>