Hi all,

I'm Jayan Vidanapathirana, an undergraduate from Department of Computer
Science and Engineering, University of Moratuwa. I recently completed my
internship at WSO2 working with the Research Team on the project of
developing streaming machine learning extension for CEP using Apache SAMOA.
I'm interesting about WSO2 GSoC project proposal 24 - Real-time machine
learning toolkit for Siddhi because I'm familiar with siddhi extensions and
apache SAMOA framework.
So in this project can we use ml framework as Apache SAMOA ? (SAMOA can use
to implement algorithms)

--
Best Regards

Jayan Vidanapathirana
Undergraduate (CSE '13 Batch )
Computer Science & Engineering Department
University of Moratuwa.
jcvidanapathir...@gmail.com
[image: https://lk.linkedin.com/in/jayancv]
<https://lk.linkedin.com/in/jayancv>