Hi,

In H2O.ai they are running a backend server (.jar file) and python API just
initiate service calls. In that case, it is not necessary to use PyJnius
kind of libraries. But for further implemetation it is required to consider
performance factors as well. Since JAVA is much faster than Python it is
better to reduce python execution load from the system. But , I want to
make sure that CEP provides the relevant services to the outside.

Best Regards,

Roshan Madhushanka

Batch Representative (CSE 13),
University of Moratuwa.