Hi Suthagar,

Glad to see your interest on this..

Hope you have seen how simultaneous logins with multiple accounts - is
supported in Google.. - you can keep on adding multiple accounts and pick
the account you want to login and switch between them at the service
provider side...

Similar to https://accounts.google.com/accountchooser - we need  to have an
endpoint under WSO2 Identity Server (IdP) - where user can add multiple
accounts - and there will be one account, which is the default one.

At the same time user should be able to switch between different user
accounts.

Can you please read the AccountChooser spec and come up with a proposal...?

Thanks & regards,
-Prabath

--
Thanks & Regards,
Prabath

Twitter : @prabath
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabathsiriwardena

Mobile : +1 650 625 7950 <+1%20650-625-7950>

http://facilelogin.com