Hi Malaka,

Jsch is actually a SSH client and there are some tutorials available for
use it with commons net in order to perform FTP and FTPS operations.I've
checked those implementations and all of them are erroneous and not very
reliable.In that case we can use commons net for FTP/FTPS and Jsch for SFTP
and implement two inbounds for ESB while resolving vfs limitations.Based on
these points shall I start writing the proposal?Any comments?

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 7:17 AM, Malaka Silva <mal...@wso2.com> wrote:

> +Dev
>
> On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 7:16 AM, Malaka Silva <mal...@wso2.com> wrote:
>

>> On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 10:22 PM, Hasitha Jayasundara <
>> hasithajayasunda...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Malaka,
>>>
>>> These are the libraries I came across which I think suitable for this
>>> project.
>>>
>>> 1. ftp4j [1]
>>> 2. Apache commons net [2]