Hi All,

AFAIU char[] is not compliant with neither QueryParam nor FormParam
according to [1]. Therefore from MSF4J (as a JAXRS engine) IMHO we couldn't
support char[].
What if we use StringBuilder instead of String. Then we can delete the
StringBuilder as we want. WDYT?

[1] - http://docs.oracle.com/javaee/7/api/javax/ws/rs/FormParam.html

Thanks

--
Thusitha Dayaratne
WSO2 Inc. - lean . enterprise . middleware |  wso2.com

Mobile  +94712756809
Blog      alokayasoya.blogspot.com
About    http://about.me/thusithathilina
<http://wso2.com/signature>