Hi
This was about the the problem which was mentioned about the authentication
should be done after switching from one environment to another as i did a
small research and found out a solution , For example if we need to move
from Dev environment to production environment an authentication should be
done because the same auth token cannot be used. instead of logging again
when the user logs in to one environment initially in the authentication
stage we can have a built-in method which will generate token to other
environments as well so , then by using the tokens generated without
redirecting a login can directly access the other environments.

This is one solution that i found after doing a small research , so the
solution will help to overcome the problem , but i just gave an idea but
there may be better solutions .

Thank you
Regards
Ravindu