Hi,

My name is Jude Niroshan. I'm an undergraduate from Sri Lanka Institute of
Information Technology. I have worked with Java and build systems for quite
few years. I eagerly wanted to participate on GSoC 2017. I have went
through the WSO2 IoT Server framework and understood the basics of how it
works. I have some experience with OAuth2 and token based API management.

In order to get some more information on this particular project I have
went through the following links(in addition to the links given on project
description page):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4Ss5SU_VGM
https://docs.wso2.com/display/IoTS300/About+WSO2+IoT+Server

Currently I'm testing out with the IoT Server by enrolling an Android
Device to check how the IoTS works and where the OAuth comes into play and
when. On the other hand, i'm learning about UMA.

Please feel free to give some guidance over where to start off with.
Specially what modules would engage on this project(Out of many modules
which resides inside IoTS).

It seems like I'm bit late for the party, but it's never too late to
getting to know all of you and to be part of the GSoC community. ☺

Thanks & Regards,
Jude