AFAIK we need to manually check them. Also there are situations UI messages
and UI itself is created in JS files (front end or back end). Need to
validate them as well. As discussed in [1] uuf doesn't have a direct
mechanism to do this in front end JS. Therefore better to avoid creating UI
messages there.

[1] [Dev] How can we add multi language support in javascript files

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 10:05 PM, Pushpalanka Jayawardhana <la...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Do we have any automated mechanism to check the UIs for proper
> internationalization support ?
> Or do we have to make sure of this manually and validate at code reviews?

> Pushpalanka Jayawardhana, B.Sc.Eng.(Hons).
> Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Lanka (pvt) Ltd;  wso2.com/
> Mobile: +94779716248
> Blog: pushpalankajaya.blogspot.com/ | LinkedIn: lk.linkedin.com/in/
> pushpalanka/ | Twitter: @pushpalanka

Best Regards,

Nuwandi Wickramasinghe

Software Engineer