HI Dulaj,

Siddhi is based on Antlr. So it will be better if you can try with that.

/Tishan

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 12:08 PM, Dulaj Atapattu <dulaj.r.atapa...@gmail.com

>>> http://twitter.com/suhothayan <http://twitter.com/suhothayan> | linked-in:
>>> http://lk.linkedin.com/in/suhothayan <http://lk.linkedin.com/in/suhothayan>*

Tishan Dahanayakage
Senior Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.
Mobile:+94 716481328

Disclaimer: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information and is intended exclusively for the addressee/s. If you are not
the intended recipient/s, or believe that you may have received this
communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and
delete the copy you received and in addition, you should not print, copy,
re-transmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information contained in
this communication. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be
timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability
for any errors or omissions.