Ya that is needed but, that is too much work for the app dev, for the
template usecase. So we need a convenient way.
Ideally if you have {{i18n "key"}} hbs, it should automatically work same
as in backbend UUF. This means we have to write a js helper, and inside
that we can use the above API you propose.

As a implementation detail, we should use a simple key-value json API, just
like the lib chanaka mentions, so we have the option to switch if needed.

With regards,
*Manu*ranga Perera.

phone : 071 7 70 20 50
mail : m...@wso2.com