Hi Vedang,

Thanks for the interesting about this proposal. I believe, you went through
this proposal and already identify the scopes and deliverables as well.
Have you tried out the WSO2 Identity Server  ? By doing that, you can
identify the way to achieve this. There are lot of documentations and blogs
around this as well.

So you are not delay yet, and you can submit a good proposal as well.

​thanks
​

*Harsha Thirimanna*
*Associate Tech Lead | WSO2*

Email: hars...@wso2.com
Mob: +94715186770 <+94%2071%20518%206770>
Blog: http://harshathirimanna.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/harshathirimann
Linked-In: linked-in: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/
harsha-thirimanna/10/ab8/122