Hi,

This is a standalone APIM 2.1.0 setup.

I have an API published by a tenant (a.com), and subscribed by another
tenant (b.com). I'm using the sample netty based ws client from the docs
[1].

While invoking this API, error [2] can be sen in the APIM. Going through
the code, noted that there is a check for
'tenantDomain.equals(req.getUri())' at [3]. Down the line this causes the
endpoint to be null for this particular tenant domain (a.com). This works
for super tenant since the method getTenantDomainFromUrl actually returns
the same url for super tenants.

Any explanation for this logic? What am I doing wrong here?

[1]. https://docs.wso2.com/display/AM210/Create+a+WebSocket+API
[2]. ERROR - InboundWebsocketSourceHandler Endpoint not found for port :
9099 tenant domain : a.com
[3].
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-mediation/blob/release-4.6.10/components/inbound-endpoints/org.wso2.carbon.inbound.endpoint/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/inbound/endpoint/protocol/websocket/InboundWebsocketSourceHandler.java#L160

--
Thanks and Regards,

Isuru H.
+94 716 358 048* <http://wso2.com/>*