Hi,
I have imported the Connected Cup sample device agent into Eclipse IDE, and
when it tries to connect  to MQTT broker a MQTTSecurityException is thrown
which states that the user name or password in not valid. I see that user name
is created from the token attribute in the request, but I don't know how to
support a right one, i.e. one that would be accepted by the OAuth2 service.
There isn't any hint in the documentation on this topic, so I would appreciate
any advice.
Also, I would like to take a more deep insight into the VirtualFireAlarm sample
code, so please could you tell me where to find the code?

Best regards,
Predrag Rakic