Hi Illia,

You can find all the feature related carbon components inside the
<CARBON_HOME>/repository/components/plugins directory, If you want to patch
existing component, you need to do what ever the changes, build it and put
into <CARBON_HOME>/repository/components/patches with patch number (with
format *patchxxxx*) and restart the server.
Ex. <CARBON_HOME>
          -repository
             -components
                  -patches
                     -*patch0999*
                         -org.wso2.carbon.identity.sts.passive.ui-5.1.0.jar

If patch is applying correctly you can see a log in
<CARBON_HOME>/repository/logs/patches.log

Thanks
Godwin

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 4:30 PM, Illia Alifanov <illia.alifa...@eleks.com>
wrote:

> Dear, WSO2 team,
>

> And I need help to understand how to make and build plugins for Identity
> server (5.3.0).
>
> I tried to make patch for this org.wso2.carbon.identity.sts.passive.ui.
>

> It will be convenient to have guide for making plugins for WSO2 products.
>

> I’ll appreciate your help.
>

> Regards,
>
> Illia.
>

> ------------------------------
>
> This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information. If you
> are not the intended recipient, be aware that any use, disclosure, copying
> or distribution of this e-mail or any attachments is prohibited. If you
> have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by
> returning it to the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you.

*Godwin Amila Shrimal*
WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware

mobile: *+94772264165*