Hi,

*<IdentityOAuthTokenGenerator> *is the latest addition from the two options
which we should continue to use.
*IdentityOAuthTokenGenerator *seems to be introduced to resolve some
limitations in *OAuthTokenGenerator, *but not totally removed for
backward compatibility.

Anyway logs seems to be misleading and needs correction.

Thanks,

--
Pushpalanka.