Hi Sumedha,

As pamod mention this is a generic exception[1][2][3] which requires more
info to identify the exact cause.
We had long running test(mixed QOS test) for around 5 days(120h+) and
during that we didn't observe this particular issue as well.
Further, we have done several comparisons tests[4] and added few
integration mqtt load tests[5] to verify mqtt stability.

[1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/MB-1211
[2] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/MB-1837
[3] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/MB-1328

[4]