Hi All,

The WSO2 Smart Analytics <http://wso2.com/smart-analytics> team is pleased
to announce the release of WSO2 Data Analytics Server version 4.0.0
Milestone 3.

WSO2 Smart Analytics let digital business creating real-time, intelligent,
actionable business insights, and data products which are achieved by WSO2
Data Analytics Server's real-time, incremental  & intelligent data
processing capabilities.

WSO2 DAS can:

   - Receive events from various data sources
   - Process & correlate them in real-time with the sate of the art
   high-performance real-time Siddhi Complex Event Processing Engine that
   works with easy to learn the SQL-Like query language.
   - Process analysis that spans for longer time duration with its
   incremental processing capability by achieving high performance with low
   infrastructure cost.
   - Uses Machine Learning and other models to drive intelligent insights
   from the data
   - Notifications interesting event occurrences as alerts via multiple
   transports & let users visualize the results via customizable dashboards.

WSO2 DAS is released under Apache Software License Version 2.0
<http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html>, one of the most
business-friendly licenses available today.

You can find the product at
https://github.com/wso2/product-das/releases/download/v4.0.0-M3/wso2das-4.0.0-M3.zip
Documentation at https://docs.wso2.com/display/DAS400/
Source code at https://github.com/wso2/product-das/releases/tag/v4.0.0-M3

WSO2 DAS 4.0.0-M3 includes following new features.

New Features

   - JSON input and output mapping support
   - Export, Import and improved Save, Open and Save As functionalities for
   Data Analytics Editor
   - RDBMS Event Store, which can be used for persisting events to a
   relational database.

New Tasks

   - Siddhi extension configuration reader from the global configuration
   file

Reporting *Issues*
Issues can be reported using the public JIRA available at
https://wso2.org/jira/browse/DAS
Contact usWSO2 Data Analytics Server developers can be contacted via the
mailing lists:

   Developer List : dev@wso2.org | Subscribe
<dev-requ...@wso2.org?subject=subscribe> | Mail Archive
<http://wso2.org/mailarchive/dev/>

Alternatively, questions can also be raised in the stackoverflow:
*Forum* http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/wso2/

Support

We are committed to ensuring that your enterprise middleware deployment is
completely supported from evaluation to production. Our unique approach
ensures that all support leverages our open development methodology and is
provided by the very same engineers who build the technology.

For more details and to take advantage of this unique opportunity please
visit http://wso2.com/support/.

For more information on WSO2 Smart Analytics and Smart Analytics Solutions,
visit the WSO2 Smart Analytics Page <http://wso2.com/smart-analytics>.
*-The WSO2 WSO2 Smart Analytics Team- *

Senior Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com